Autumn Bear, a 9inch mohair bear and woodland acorn, from my own design.
* Autumn is 9 inches tall
* Made from Schulte Mohair, hand dyed, painted and scissor sculpted.
* He has English glass eyes.
* Sits neatly in the hand but cannot stand unaided.
* Legs and tummy weighted with steel shot and he is filled with pure alpaca fibre.
* All joints are fully moveable. His head has a double wobble pin joint for extra movement.
* Nose, mouth and paws are embroidered with black perle thread.
* He wears a cotton checked ruffle on a silk drawstring.
Autumn brings his own acorn which is 4 inches in length. This has been needle-felted very firmly from white, pure alpaca fleece with the cup details barbed individually for beautiful detail. The acorn can sit alongside the bear or be displayed nearby on a plinth (included).
Bear and Acorn travel securely in their own cotton linen, drawstring bags, perfect presentation if being given as a gift.
Please feel free to ask questions.
As with all of my designs, they are One of A Kind and for the adult collector, not for children
Contact Sue Thimas by email at email@example.com